bpa wrote:
> If you have the same problem and your IO::Socket::SSL is too old then
> update it.
>
> Otherwise more debugging is needed.

My original LMS installation was on Windows Server. For testing purpose
i have set up an LMS with Docker Image
https://hub.docker.com/r/doliana/logitech-media-server .

With this linux based lms i notice the same behaviour. I can search and
choose a radio station, but it will not play audio.

I see the same error messages on the log:
[20-06-06 12:36:28.2353] Slim::Formats::XML::gotErrorViaHTTP (339)
Error: getting http://opml.radiotime.com/Index.aspx?partnerId=16

It seems its a very tricky problem related to FRITZ!Box 6591 Cable
Router / Vodafone Cable and the TuneIn Plugin. Because the Problem
occoured immediatially when the FRITZ!Box Router was changed out.

For now, i have configure my favorite radio stations manually without
TuneIn.