PasTim wrote:
> Marco lives a fair way towards the North in Italy (he says in his
> signature that he lives in Albinea).  As I am sure everyone knows,
> things have been very tough there.
>
> I just hope he is well.  marcoc1712 - keep well and safe!
>
> As I understand it, very little that his plugin does can't be done by
> modifying custom-convert.conf files oneself.  This may be a time for
> many of us to find out (or try to remember in my case) how to do this.
>

> Meanwhile for amatala, maybe trying going back to LMS 7.9.2?  One line
> says it can't find "Audio/scan.pm" which looks serious to me.  Maybe
> something not right in the Windows 10 LMS installation?

Hello and thanks to you all, i'm fine, just being too busy becouse the
COVID emergency, no time left for hobbies. Hope is going to better now.

BTW "Unable to run C-3PO transcoder see server log." as someone of you
have already pointe don't is caused by either Audio/Scan.pm o r the
executable it uses bein g not where C-3PO is looking for it.

I already faced this problem with newer versions of PERL user by some
Linux distros, I'll check it out.

in the meanwhile, the workaround Is to enable ONE and ONLY ONE output
sample rate, this way:

30659

Other messages:

StdIn (es. Qobuz) enabled, will resample at the max allowed sample
rate.
Player is not Squeezelite, assuming is compliant.

are just warnings, the first is because a 'feature' (to me is a bug,
but...) in transcodingHelper in LMS that prevent 'navigate' the stream
when coming from STDIN, the other is because your client is not
recognized as being Squeezelite-R2, so you have to check -W is enabled
in command line (if using Ralphy version) or whatever else in other
versions (nothing is necessary using Daphile, it already enables R2
mods).

I'll have a look at the plugin ASAP, please forgive me if it will not be
in hours.

|Filename: Cattura.JPG                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=30659|