schup011 wrote:
> Please note that calling netstat takes a couple of seconds, therefore I
> could not get "intermediate" states, like a connection being established
> and closed shortly after.

This is why Wireshark logs are good - it records the whole conversation
but it can be a lot of work to analyse unless you can make the network
very quiet. So it is last resort.

Can you use the "-p" option on your netstat ?  this will show program
and PID

> piCorePlayer system: "collePlayer": 192.168.0.102
> VDR streaming server: 192.168.0.100
> Win10 Laptop: 192.168.0.101

My understanding is you play VDR stream on PCP which has LMS and
Jivelite ?  So WIn10 is just a files server & remote login into pcp ? No
other network functions ?