digimaster wrote:
> If you read the READ_ME_TROUBLE, there it's also explained how one can
> do a manual up- downgraded by placing the file in the download share of
> you're Qnap system. Then start or stop/start QLogitechMediaServer
> through the app center will install and start lms with that version. And
> as long you don't stop/start QLogitechMediaServer it won't upgraded to a
> newer version. Or edit. QLMS.conf the line #NOUPDATE=0 to NOUPDATE=1, to
> prevent it from updating.
>
> Send from my mobile Phone

Hi Digimaster,
just because I´m interested in your hint. I searched the file
README_ON_TROUBLE but couldn´t find anything about the up-/downgrade
with files in the download share. Could you please tell me, where this
is explained?

Thank U

NAS: QNAP TS-451 QTS 4.4.2.1310 (4x 4TB, RAID5)
Services: QLogitechMediaServer 2.21.00