I'm seeing a consistent change in scanning in the most recent nightlies.
LogitechMediaServer-8.0.0-1599321733 (from September 6th) completes
scans within minutes as normal, but all the nightlies after that take
several hours to scan. The logjam is in the Albums section (2 of 7) of
the 'Building full text index' stage of the scan. That used to take 40
seconds or so, but now takes just short of three hours. I can't see
anything odd in the logs - it just runs really slowly through that
stage, with the rest of the scan happening at the same speed as normal.

But does it finish successfully? Would you have many playlists, or large playlists?

--

Michael