mherger wrote:

> How technical would you be? I don't have playlists that large to test
> with. If I posted a change, would you be able to apply the code change
> to re-test with your collection (probably won't happen over the
> weekend)?

Mildly technical from a software perspective - what would I need to do?
If you can point me to some general guidance I can see if I'm
comfortable with it. I can follow instructions, and do spend time
tinkering with Python and assorted Raspberry Pi hardware and software,
but might not have the time to try too many new things.
In the meantime, I'll revert to the version before you made the changes
because it makes life simpler.

Thanks,

John