Hi steresy,
I have now also tried to set the path to the icon by means of a file
URL, but that does not work for me. The icon is not shown in the LMS web
gui (there I see the same as what you show) and also not in SqueezePlay
or piCorePlayer. So for the time being I will put my custom icons in
folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\HTML\EN\html\images" as
described in my earlier post.

Btw I noticed that there is also a file radio.png in the following
folders:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Squeezebox\server\HTML\Default\html\images"
"C:\Program Files
(x86)\Squeezebox\server\Slim\Plugin\InternetRadio\HTML\EN\plugins\TuneIn\html\images"
(although this icon is different).
So maybe your custom radio.png is overwritten by radio.png from one of
these folders (?).

| LMS 8.0 | Squeezebox Boom | RPi0W + pCP 6.1.0 + HiFiBerry DAC+ Zero |