Okay, I give, I don't know why it did the "tmp:///P:..." stuff in that
playlist! I just did a couple of test new playlists on both my 7.9.4
(after it just updated today) and my 8.0 systems and it generated the
playlists the way I would have expected "P:\Mp3 Music\...". Again, all
music is local and I generate from Material skin by adding songs from
the Album Artist display in the left pane clicking the Plus sign on each
track to add it to the playlist in the right pane and periodically
saving. I guess I'll have to chalk this up to "one of the mysteries of
the world"!

And the UTF8 w/BOM is working just fine. So again, I'm clueless as to
what was going on before!

Again, sorry for the noise.

Wilkes

Main system - Rock Solid with LMS 7.9.4 Official on WHS 2011 - 2 Duets
and Squeeseslave
Cabin system - Rock solid with LMS 7.9.3 Official on Win10 Pro - 1 RPi 3
Model B/Hifiberry DAC+ Pro/PiCorePlayer and Squeezeslave
Test system - LMS 8.0 nightly on Win10Pro - Squeezeplay
Squeezebox Boom - "At Large" player around both home and cabin
Headphones and car - Android phone/Bluetooth w/full library on MicroSD
card - PowerAmp music player app (similar to Material Skin)