Hi Michael.

> Would you be able and willing to
> replace a bunch of files as the root user on your NAS? (and you'd have
> to do this after every update!)

I do have a will but I am not sure if I have the knowledge. I'll try to
dig into it on the netgear forums.

On the other hand I tried to install several other versions: 7.9.0,
7.9.1 and 7.9.2.
7.9.2 did not work for me just like 7.9.3, 7.9.4 and 8.0.0
7.9.0 and 7.9.1 are working fine. The only issue that I've noticed was a
bug with the plugins.
I can't see the list of 3d party plugins and it looks like LMS couldn't
connect to repository.

31955

I have disabled my network filter but it didn't help. Still no
connection to repository.

> Running LMS on the Pi
> has the advantage that you'll be running it on a device which is
> actively supported

Thanks for the advice, Mike. I think I'll give it a go.

////

I am sorry for a bit of off topic here, but probably you could help me
with this, Michael.
After installing 7.7.7 I found a new feature - the screensaver (Digital
VU or Analog VU) works on both screens now on Transporter. Wow!
But there's a small "Now playing" text that is really annoying. Please
see picture:

31956

Do you have any idea how to remove this text? Please advise.

Thank you!

|Filename: IMG_20201025_102448.jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=31956|