I'm also on 10.15.7 mac os and while my LMS sees all my music from the
new music app location it fails to find my playlists although they
appear in the Music application. I was running LMS 7.9 and tried to
follow the steps others have taken; I gave perl and bash full disk
access along with 5.18 but same results. Everything is ok except the
playlists. I tried disabling the iTunes plugin but that made no
difference. I got a couple of fatal errors in LMS about two instances of
LMS running in the system but that seems to have cleared up. I created a
library export from the Music app which creates an xml file which I
placed in the Music folder, rescanned but no change other than the scan
say there are over 2 thousand playlists (when in fact there are 196) but
still shows no playlists. So I'm at a loss. I feel like an english major
in a crowd of pre med students, expected to know more than I reasonably
could. Been a user since my first classic squeezbox in the early 2000's,
which died only a couple of months ago and was replaced a Touch. If
anyone has any insight or clarification to my issue please don't
hesitate to respond.