bpa wrote:

> Since it is a managed switch - can you set the port to the SB1 to half
> duplex / 10 Mbit ? However I don't see that as main issue since it used
> to work before.

The 10/half setting was chosen because that is all the SB1 can do.

> When you said you added a delay - how was that done ?  using sleep ?
> Since LMS is single threaded using AnyEvent, I'm not sure whether sleep
> might have side effects.

I used  -Time::HiRes::usleep( 100000 );-.
The delay is confirmed in the packet captures.
The LMS doesn't have anything else to do.

> I'll have to work through the wireshark logs a bit more then.

I think captures from patja's systems would be much more useful, as that
SB1 is at least working in one situation.

My system sounds depressingly like 'yeomanspc's'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?113533-SB1-is-it-dying-or-just-no-longer-supported&p=1001603&viewfull=1#post1001603)
except that I can't do the magic with the remote.