vco1 wrote:
> I'm using the podcast plugin too. In (Server) Settings > Podcasts one
> can add feeds.
>
> The podcasts are Mac Power Users and Appstories. But those are just
> examples. It basically goes wrong with any podcast episode which has
> been played before.

(I started to reply to this post then realized that there was a page 2
of contributions!). My post is below, but it really seems like when you
are playing a new podcasts, it is not playing it, but adding it to next
or the end of the queue, then resuming with the item in now playing. One
thing to test would be to remove everything from the playlist, then see
what happens.

I am not seeing it here, but I don't long press the radio knob, I can
try that...

<old post>
-I was able to search for, find and load appstories through material. On
both the material UI and the radio UI, I was able to play a bit of
episode 195, then switch to 200, which played and identified fine, then
back to 195. I had a problem playing it from the standard UI (my apps->
could not connect to mysqueezebox.com) which I'll need to dig into.

But, when I had an episode in the queue/now playing, either paused or
stopped, when I selected an episode that I had played before (195 in
above example), it gave me the expected option to play from last
position, or the beginning. When I selected to play from the beginning,
it gave the option to play, play next, add to end.

I am wondering if this might be related to your problem (which I don't
fully understand what exactly you are seeing) - what if when you go to
play the new podcast, it somehow automatically goes through the play
from beginning->add to end path, which would cause the previous episode
to remain in the queue and play when resumed? Example, you last played
195, you didn't finish it, you go to play 200, somehow instead of play
now, it is added to the end, or "play next" and 195 resumes?-