philippe_44 wrote:
> With any episode that has been played fully or partially? If partially,
> how did you stop the episode? Is this the same whether you use the WebUI
> or the Radio's UI?
>
> PS: I've tried to play various episodes of the 1st podcast from my Radio
> and from the LMS WebUI and it worked fine

With an episode that has been played partially. Even if for just a few
seconds.

The episode has been stopped by long-pressing the pause knob on the
Radio.

It works differently in the WebUI. In the WebUI (default webinterface)
you don't get a play button overlay when the podcast has been played
before and can only ' drilldown' on the icon to get to the menu with
"Play from the last position"  and "Play from the beginning". While for
'fresh' podcasts there's a play button on the podcast icon.

Not to blame you (not at all!) - I actually really like and value the
"last position" option introduced in the latest version of the podcast
plugin -, but it really seems this behaviour is caused by the latest
changes to the podcast plugin. For example, commit 556b1bd (use 'url'
instead of "play') makes me think this could be part of the cause.