Paul Webster wrote:
> Try adding the "Reliable" plugin.
> If that does not resolve it then you will have to increase logging
> levels and check the server.log file.
>
> Given that it is a https connection then the problem could be an old SSL
> library (or even too new) - see Settings/Information in LMS and post
> back with info about your LMS version of SSL library.

I have tried both with and without "Reliable" and same result.

Here is some relevant server info, including SSL library:

Code:
--------------------
        Version: 8.1.0 - 1608700893 @ Wed Dec 23 12:11:22 CET 2020
  Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
  Platform Architecture: x86_64-linux
  Perl Version: 5.26.1 - x86_64-linux-gnu-thread-multi
  Audio::Scan: 0.95
  IO::Socket::SSL: 2.060
  Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.58 (sqlite 3.22.0)

Attached are some debug logs. It looks as if the player is getting a 403
Forbidden response. I'm not sure why, as I have successfully accessed
this episode url on the same host.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=32953|