bpa wrote:
> What Host header is being generated by your LMS ?  I once came across a
> HTTP server that oddly refused to support UserAgent with "iTunes" in it
> - when notified the operator fixed their system.

It's using <domain of the URL>:443 as the Host header, at least that's
what I see in the log file. I'm not entirely sure if this is a proper
value for the Host header and therefore I don't know whose issue it is -
LMS or the webhost of the podcast. And if it is an LMS issue, I'm not
sure how to resolve it, other than getting into the source code and
modifying how it builds HTTP requests.