bpa wrote:
> 403 is usually generated by destination HTTP server - it doesn't like
> something in the LMS request or the LMS request is missing something
> (e.g. cookie) .  I think you need to look at the HTTP server first not
> LMS.
>
> edit:
>
> Can you get a log example of somehting else (e.g. VLC) playing same
> track so that HTTP request/response can be compared.

You are correct, it does not like the LMS request.

Using curl to replicate the LMS request, I too get a 403. After some
trial and error, it turns out the Host header it sends is problematic.
Removing it returns a successful response in curl. If I could modify the
LMS request somehow and remove the Host header, it should stream
successfully...