mherger wrote:
> > The ports are set up as:
> > ports:
> > - 9004:9000/tcp
>
> And you try to access the instance on port 9004?
>
> Please note that the server must run on the same port as you map on the
> outside. This is not important for the web UI, but for the players: LMS
> would tell the players on which port to get the audio streams. As it
> only knows what port it's running on in the container, it would tell the
>
> player to connect on port 9000, where you've exposed 9004. The player
> wouldn't be able to connect this way.
>
> In the official image you can set the HTTP_PORT environment variable for
>
> LMS to pick up.

Going to http://192.168.1.100:9004 gives me connection reset. HTTP_PORT
was set to 9004

To debug, I killed the conflicting process running on port 9000 and
changed the settings on this container to - 9000:9000/tcp and the
HTTP_PORT to match and I can access the UI. It doesn't see any players,
but at least the UI is accessible. It almost seemed like the mapping
wasn't working.