This system just gets better and better.  Mine runs on my old WHS 2011
on an old Proliant Microserver. I need intel for Sugarcube which I still
use.

Mine updated to 8 automatically, although I did load one of Michael's
manual builds after a crash a couple of years ago, and recovered my
trackstat etc.   I saw this thread and thought ooh this looks good only
to find I've been running it since it was released ;)

Must admit I did see Spotify was a little more integrated but didn't
think it was a complete new release.

Great work as normal, and anybody like me still a lover of Sugarcube, it
just keeps on going with the version too.

Boom (Retired), Receiver (Retired), Squeezelite-X, Spotty, Android
Squeezer and Android Squeeze Player playback
LMS 8.1.1 on HP Proliant Microserver (WHS 2011) MusicIP & Spicefly
Sugarcube