dolodobendan wrote:

> The album tag is crucial. Take any "artist focused" disc, like Callas
> arias. Every track has a different composer, there's more often than not
> no complete work to find. WORK here is "Extracts". If I want to listen
> to that disc, I have to find that disc. There's no work to be found
> here.

What I’m trying to understand is if ALBUM could be used for recording on
discs that contain full works and for album title for other albums (like
your Callas arias example).
That way we wouldn’t have to add support for RECORDING as a separate
tag. Support for WORK would still be needed of course.

dolodobendan wrote:

> As for the library IDs. If I click "Clear library and rescan everything"
> the IDs change (they shift) and the CB menus are empty and I have to
> create them all over again. That's why I always wipe the cache. Maybe
> something changed and this problem is gone now. I could give it a try
> this weekend.

Are you referring to Multi Library plugin library ids
(multilibrary_track table) or ids for the built-in libraries supported
in LMS 7.9 (library_tracks table) ?
I’m guessing you are talking about the Multi Library plugin libraries
since you are referring to Custom Browse ?

Developer of 'many plugins/applets'
(https://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User_Erland.html)
*Starting with LMS 8.0 I no longer support my plugins/applets* ('see
here for more information'
(https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?49483-Announce-New-versions-of-erlands-plugins&p=998836&viewfull=1#post998836)
)