alfista wrote:
> To be honest, I doubt upgrading the server is the best way to tackle
> this problem, given that there are no problems with the picore players.
> Your description point more to a network problem I think. If you try to
> switch the SB3 to mysqueezebox when you experience this problem, does
> that work?
> The network setup seems rather non-standard, with the ethernet of the
> Odroid going straight to the PC so it's a bit tricky to advice in
> troubleshooting.

Thanks for the reply.
Actually, the issue on the SB3 is it can't wake the server rather than
can't connect.  If I do nothing for a couple of days, it connects
straight away.
I think the Odroid goes direct to the PC so I can control it via Putty &
LMS.
I didn't set my system up, so it's always been configured that way for 6
or 7 years.