muggo wrote:
> Hi Ronnie
> I'm in Leics, so not too far from you,
> I'd have to pull the Odroid from the case to read what it says on the
> PCB, but it's one I imported direct from S Korea about 8 years ago when
> the Pi (model B?) wasn't powerful enough.
> It uses an SD card.
> Cheers
> Paul

Hey Paul, that sounds like one of the very first Odroids, I had one
(they had to solder a wire on the back of the board to make it work
properly).

Mine had an EMMC reader.

I can't remember the OS, I think it was a sort of Ubuntu

I also bought a C1  and ran the Max2play OS on that. I bought that from
the UK

https://www.odroid.co.uk/index.php?route=common/home

IIRC Triode did some Arch-Linux images that were really neat.

I'll see if I can find my one, should only take a day or so.

If you need any help setting up a pi i can pop down to yours if you wish
(I'm triple jabbed and wearing a mask really improves my looks; gives me
a face made for radio :p)

Or I can knock up an image for you to download and help you with the
install over the 'phone :)

I think the old Odroids might be past it now, But you could start by
making a back up image of the card you are now using

ronnie