Thanks chaps,

My system is detailed below.  It was configured by someone I've lost
touch with.
The RPis running Squeezelite have O2 Joggler front ends.
One of the RPis was the media server until it became too slow about 8
years ago.  It was replaced by an early Odroid to give more power.
My music library is USB connected to the Odroid.
The Odroid needs a reboot at least once a week & that's the reason I
wish to change to something more reliable.  It just randomly stops
working.
My RPis are probably model A with very little memory.  About 12 years
old.  They will be too slow to host LMS.
I stream internet radio & the odd podcast plus my local music
collection.  I use Powerline & wifi connectivity.
I'd like the latest version of LMS (more reliable, supports https
streams, not obsolete etc) running on supported hardware (not Odroid but
probably Pi based).
I'm not too techy but can follow instructions.  I currently use Putty &
have USB Imagetool.

Please ask if I've missed anything.
Cheers
Paul

Logitech Media Server Status
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.2 - 1543258616 @ Mon Nov 26 20:27:06
CET 2018
Hostname: squeezeplug
Server IP Address: 192.168.1.71
Server HTTP Port Number: 9000
Operating system: Debian - EN - utf8
Platform Architecture: armv7l-linux
Perl Version: 5.14.2 - arm-linux-gnueabihf-thread-multi-64int
Audio::Scan: 0.95
IO::Socket::SSL: 1.76
Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
Total Players Recognized: 5

Library Statistics
Total Tracks: 56,066
Total Albums: 5,763
Total Artists: 8,783
Total Genres: 264
Total Playing Time: 3737:49:14

Media Scan Details
Discovering files/directories: /mnt/hd1/Buffalo backup/My Music   (60519
of 60519)   Complete  00:01:48

Scanning new music files: /mnt/hd1/Buffalo backup/My Music   (55966 of
55966)   Complete  00:42:14

Discovering playlists: /mnt/hd1/Buffalo backup/Playlists   (12 of 12)
Complete  00:00:00

Scanning new playlists: /mnt/hd1/Buffalo backup/Playlists   (11 of 11)
Complete  00:00:05

Building full text index   (7 of 7)   Complete  00:02:07

Pre-caching Artwork   (3182 of 3182)   Complete  00:08:17

Database Optimize   (2 of 2)   Complete  00:03:17

The server has finished scanning your media library.
Total Time: 00:57:48 (Saturday, November 6, 2021 / 8:47 PM)

Player Information
Information on all identified devices connected to Logitech Media
Server

Boom
Player Model: Squeezebox Boom
Player Type: boom