bpa wrote:
> I haven't tested this on Windows.
>
> When run from a command prompt it generates log messages to console and
> writes out to a file in /tmp  "/tmp/cliresult.txt"

Nice:o

Windows defender was stopping me from running this executable (will work
on that)

Luckily i already have an installed nmap on my mac, so the command works
out of the box from there.
Have to work on the output though;
:Title:08:00:27:6c:e1:a2 title Heat Miser :Artists: 08:00:27:6c:e1:a2
artist Massive Attack :Album: 08:00:27:6c:e1:a2 album Spirits Of Nature
2
Should be;
Title: Heat Miser Artists: Massive Attack Album: Spirits Of Nature 2

And the most important; because it's not part of the streaming process
itself, it needs a process that runs on title change so the file is
updated.
Maybe some radio broadcaster programs can do that, but that's a bit too
much for a hobby project.
Could maybe make a powershell script for that.
LUA is not my kind of language, but it keeps me busy :rolleyes: