Hellsblade wrote:
> Thanks for the help :D. I hope you don't mind if I knock on your door a
> couple of times. I think I will need a full install of LMS for looking
> into the CLI code. It doesn't seem to exist in my docker container. I'm
> diving into this tomorrow. I will also try to get this this working on
> my raspberry pi because it runs 24/7. I can reach the windows machine
> through SMB
>
> When I test my stream in AIMP its working. I also have shoutcast server
> running which also picks it up now :cool:

CLI is standard part of LMS. Check WebUI Settings/Advanced/Command Line
Interface  - see if it is enabled (it can be disabled using a command
line option to set port to zero) and the port number in its settings
(possibly changed from 9090) - don't know about docker setup so perhaps
port 9090 is not configured in Docker. (offical Docker thread is the
place for that question.

I was think it might be better rather than have a loop in the Lua
script, have a Windows batch file which has a loop and a timeout - this
way ncat script is simple.

Code:

  loop:
  ncat xxxxx
  timeout <yyy sec>
  goto loop

The lua script would then just check (i) state of player - stop, paused,
playing and (ii) if playing get details.