I'm trying to get a new build with a signed Perl out... but somehow
Github doesn't want to accept my new file. It's been hanging for... half
an hour? Or rather more.

Anyway: I have a perl binary which should be signed. If you feel willing
and able to tinker on the command line, please try the following:

- Download
  https://www.dropbox.com/s/33y6sucf05rqj0x/perl.tar.bz2?dl=0
- Extract the archive
- Copy the resulting perl file to
  /Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/perl/bin/perl

You can then:

Code:
    codesign -v --verify
/Library/PreferencePanes/Squeezebox.prefPane/Contents/perl/bin/perl

And it should give you some positive result.

Does that change the behavior compared to the binary currently shipped?

Michael

"It doesn't work - what shall I do?" - "Please check your server.log
and/or scanner.log file!"
(LMS: Settings/Information)