RobbH wrote:
> In the default interface, past the URL into the "Tune In URL" field,
> under Radio, in the left pane. After you add it to the current playlist
> you can add it to Favorites.

Thanks for your help. But...I'm on a Mac laptop with the "default" LMS
web interface. There are nine tabs across the top. Under those I don't
see any "Tune in URL" selection or field. Did I make a "wrong turn?"

*Music Sources*: TIDAL & Spotify > *LMS 8.1.2* > Three SBTs controlled
using iPeng 9.7.4 app on iOS devices.
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity speakers
*Library:* SB Touch(2) > Wyred mINT >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Dayton Audio amp > Cullen Cables >
ML Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL > iPhone > Bose Mini BT speaker.