RobbH wrote:
> I'm not sure I can help, since I don't use Macs. Here's what I see on my
> Linux desktop browser when I go to the LMS default interface:
> 34533
>
> That's the upper left corner. I've collapsed all the other menus (My
> Music, My Apps, Favorites, and Extras) so only the Radio menu is open.
> At the bottom of the indented list below "Radio," is the "Tune In URL"
> option, when the mouse hovers over that line, the text entry field
> appears and you can type or paste the URL there. You then can play that
> or append it to the current playlist.
>
> If that's not what you see on your Mac, I hope somebody who knows more
> than I do can help!

Thanks! That's identical to what you'll see on the Mac LMS. I entered
https://www.classicalradio.com, but it hits a glitch/error in the SBT
"Can't resolve IP address" Then it reference an audioaddict.com URL.
AudioAddict is the streaming platform hosting five different music
stations.

Both iPeng on my iPhone and my SBTs see the ClassicalRadio app, but
selections won't play, spitting out this error message when it goes to
"fetch" the stream. "Couldn't resolve IP address for:
message-stream.audioaddict.com (various selection).

34567

|Filename: IMG_0275.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34567|

*Music Sources*: TIDAL & Spotify > *LMS 8.1.2* > Three SBTs controlled
using iPeng 9.7.4 app on iOS devices.
*Great Room*: SB Touch(1) > AudioQuest TOS > PS    Audio  DL3 DAC >
Audio Envy 10' cables > 200w powered Martin   Logan (ML) Purity speakers
*Library:* SB Touch(2) > Wyred mINT >   ML Motion 4 & AudioEngine 5.
*Garage:* SB Touch(3) > CullenCoax > Dayton Audio amp > Cullen Cables >
ML Motion 12
*Carry Anywhere: *TIDAL > iPhone > Bose Mini BT speaker.