DanSmedra wrote:
> Thanks for your help. But...I'm on a Mac laptop with the "default" LMS
> web interface. There are nine tabs across the top. Under those I don't
> see any "Tune in URL" selection or field. Did I make a "wrong turn?"

I'm not sure I can help, since I don't use Macs. Here's what I see on my
Linux desktop browser when I go to the LMS default interface:
34533

That's the upper left corner. I've collapsed all the other menus (My
Music, My Apps, Favorites, and Extras) so only the Radio menu is open.
At the bottom of the indented list below "Radio," is the "Tune In URL"
option, when the mouse hovers over that line, the text entry field
appears and you can type or paste the URL there. You then can play that
or append it to the current playlist.

If that's not what you see on your Mac, I hope somebody who knows more
than I do can help!

|Filename: radio-input.png                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=34533|

LMS 8 nightly running on Raspberry Pi OS. Mostly virtual players,
occasionally with SB Radio, Boom or Classic.