Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
On sön, 2008-04-27 at 16:50 +0200, Guido Serassio wrote:
Hi,

In the way to merge into 2.HEAD all the Windows port stuff, one of the remains is the addition of reconfigure control to cachemgr. This functionality was available in the Windows port since 2.5, and for Windows admins is very useful.

I'm not sure is this should be merged for any platform or as a Windows specific change.

Merge it as a restricted action, just like config and shutdown..

+1. I was a little surprised not to see it when shutdown was there.

Amos