Mateo Cabrera @ adinet.com.uy wrote:
OK....
I remember you that I can´t to reach none FTP SITE, a restricted site or
anonymous site.

I tried with a simple ftp site with user and password, e.g:
ftp://user:[EMAIL PROTECTED] and did not work
Also i tried with other FTP site, in this case a anonymous site, e.g
ftp://ftp.nai.com (this already exist...!!!), and the same...did not work.

any ideas? The "squid.conf" configuration that I sent to them before was correct? Thanks a lot.

Hi,

your squid.conf is not complete, but the bits & pieces look good to me. The default squid.conf which ships with squid is suitable for ftp as well as for http.
Are you using any kind of authentication or a transparent setup per chance?
Probably it is your firewall. Try to connect to a local ftp-Server.
Try a different browser (mozilla/firefox) to make sure there is no problem on the client side.

Regards, Hendrik Voigtländer