To: <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 2:59 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 02:39:24 +0100, "a...@gmail" <adbas...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
Hi Amos,
Thanks again for your reply
You asked me to remove the our_network Acl completely, I have done so I
didn't even comment it, I removed it.
I have commented out the # acl localnet 172.0.0....
I have commented out the # acl localnet  10.0.0.0/8
I have put my own localnet
acl localnet 192.168.1.0/32

http_access allow manager localhost
http_access deny manager
http_access allow localnet

right?

Close.
You don't have the word "src" in that config line you display for the ACL
definition.
I hope that is just a typo in the email text.

That is all at this point.