On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 23:37:38 +0100, "a...@gmail" <adbas...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> Hi Ron thanks again for your reply
> No I think you're a little confused here
> I have one network at the moment and is the 192.168.1.0
>
> My Router and proxy are both on the same machine which is 192.168.1.4
> My backend server is on 192.168.1.3
> Two different machines but on the same network
>
> However if I use this
>
> http_port 80 accel vhost defaultsite=www.mysite.org
>  cache_peer 192.168.1.3 parent 81 originserver name=whatever
> But the probleme is elsewhere because if I use
> http_port 3128 vhost I can access my website both from inside my network
> and
> from the internet
> If I use
> http_port 3128 without the vhost my network clients can access the
> "Internet" but I can't access my websites (backend server)
> This is the situation right now.

Right. Okay. STOP touching the reverse-proxy parts of the config.
You have them working.

 "http_port 3128" should stay with no other special flags.

In the config you posted earlier you had these lines:

 acl localnet src 10.0.0.0/8
 acl localnet src 172.16.0.0/12
 acl our_network 192.168.1.0/24

 http_access allow manager localhost
 http_access deny manager

 http_access allow localnet
 http_access deny all

 http_access allow our_network
 http_access deny all

If you read them top to bottom the way Squid reads them you will clearly
see that you have a "deny all" right in the middle. This does exactly what
it says denies ALL access to things which are not permitted above it.

You need to remove the "our_network" ACL completely and adjust the
"localnet" ACL as per the default config instructions so that it only
specifies your internal LAN IP address range(s).