To: "Squid Users" <squid-users@squid-cache.org>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2010 1:32 AM
Subject: Re: [squid-users] Help with accelerated site

At this point, the best suggestion that I can provide to Adam is to
remove the existing config, and re-instate the default config that
came with Squid.  Then, start from there.  No need to define make
custom ACLs, make everything accessible at first.  Just concentrate on
making the FWD + REV configs working, then moving to ACLs.

Regards
HASSAN