Thanks guys! <---noob! it worked! I did try apt-get purge by itself,
wasnt aware that I needed to also include the names of the packages, but
IT WORKED! THANK YOU! well tommarow Ill get back at compiling and I will
check out that link of requisites for building squid amos.

THANKS AGAIN! BACK IN PRODUCTION...