On 25/07/2013 6:30 p.m., John Joseph wrote:
HI All

My Sincere thanks to Amos,Eliezer,Firas,Henrik

Based on your advice, I  have decided to try out

      squidclient
      calamaris
      msar
      web-polygraph
Right now trying with squidclient, trying out its options and trying to
understand.
FYI: there is not much squidclient options related to what you are needing. It is just a fetch client like wget - but able to pull out Squid cachemgr self-reports of the performance.

I have another idea which sprang up, I plan to document my test and write a
How to do, aiming not for squid proffesionals, but aiming for people like me,
who had just tried out squid

That would be a great addition to our benchmarking pages thank you. All the proper external performance benchmarking references we have so far are so old they are almost embarassing to point people at.