On Friday 21 February 2003 11:55, Dale wrote:
> I am trying to figure out if there is a way to have
> the login automatically send a default domain for
> domain based templates.
> ie: www.domian1.com when using that webmail the login
> name automatically sends [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> and user using thisdomain.com when logs in
> automatically sends [EMAIL PROTECTED] without having
> to enter the @thisdomain.com or @domain1.com

If you're using Vpopmail, then you can set the VPOPMAIL_DOMAIN
variable from Apache on a per-domain basis. (This is a relatively
undocumented Vpopmail feature)

Also, below is a excerpt from the INSTALL doc in the root of
the distribution:

/usr/local/share/sqwebmail/logindomainlist  - if this file exists then
   the login screens will include a drop-down list whose contents will be
   read  from  this  file.  This  file  should  contain  a list of E-mail
   domains,  one  per  line. It should be created if SqWebMail is used to
   provide   mail   access   for  multiple  domains.  Instead  of  typing
   "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"  to  log  in, it will only be necessary to enter "user",
   and select the domain from the drop-down list.

Finally, I am currently working on coding functionality for and IP to domain
lookup file that will be used by sqwebmail to automatically derive the
domain from the IP address of the CGI host. This will facilitate what you
need, I believe, but it's not ready yet, and I'm not sure when it will be.

Good luck.

Jesse

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.