On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 01:23:14PM +0000, Brian Candler wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 06:05:09PM -0700, Pete wrote:

<snip>

> > Can I get a .cvs or .ldif addressbook imported into it?
>
> Yes, the address books are just plain text files.

Excellent.  What about having phone numbers and other information listed?

Or is the address book limited to email addresses & nicknames only?

Sqwebmail is the closest and best alternative to MS Exchange for small
businesses I have found to date.

If the address book is limited to email addresses only, what do you
recommend or use for global web based contacts software?

Thanks,
Andy