Hi,
I usually send email that includes addresses I have in my addressbook. I have a lousy memory, so I look up the contact in my addressbook, then cut and paste it into my email. If I need to send more than one email address, I save the message as a draft and repeat the process.

Is there an easier way to do this? Is a new feature to add single or multiple contacts to an email possible? Am I off my rocker for asking this? :)

No, the other people are not on the same system so a shared addressbook would not work.

By the way, I love sqwebmail and proselytize it's use religiously. Just wanted to say thanks!

-----
Mike Marseglia :: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Administrator, Foster-Glocester Schools
http://www.ponaganset.org