On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 10:04:41PM +0200, simbo adeyemi wrote:

> In '--enable-cgibindir' and '--enable-imagedir', am i to replace both
> cgibindir and imagedir with the fullpaths to where the files will be? e.g
> '--enable-/usr/local/apache/cgi-bin' and
> ' --enable-/usr/local/apache/htdocs'

Again, yes you can do that, but if you have Apache already installed, then
the configure script will find everything for itself.

So I suggest you start with just
   ./configure
   gmake configure-check
   (that will tell you where it found the Apache stuff)
   gmake
   gmake check
   su
   gmake install-strip
   gmake install-configure
   cp sqwebmail/sqwebmail.pamconf /etc/pam.d/webmail

   vi /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/authdaemonrc
     ===> authmodulelist="authpam"

and only change things if it doesn't work.

Brian.