From: simbo adeyemi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2004 1:10 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [sqwebmail] images issue

I just installed sqwebmail. I am able to access my login page without any
hassles. The only problem i have now is that i do not get authenticated.
Whenever i put in my username and password, i get a window saying 'INVALID
USER ID OR PASSWORD try again'.
I am using authpam for authentication.
I did this during my installation;

cp sqwebmail/sqwebmail.pamconf /etc/pam.d/webmail

   vi /usr/local/share/sqwebmail/authdaemonrc
     ===> authmodulelist="authpam"

I am really stuck now. Pls what do i do?

jasmine.