The webserver is running.

The domain is www.crowdness.com

Other pages run just fine.

The cgi is set executable.

sqwebmaild is running... that was in the previous message.

The items in webmail on the webserver are days old from the first couple of
attempts

The permissions are fine on the cgibin and it's dir

Let me know what other info you need to assist me.

Thanks

"Rick van Vliet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Crowdness scribbled the following on 10/29/2004 11:54 PM:
> > Version:0.9 StartHTML:-1 EndHTML:-1 StartFragment:0000000111
> > EndFragment:0000005111
> > I was using 3.X.X with no problems for a while and decided to upgrade to
> > 4.0.7.
> >
> > vpopmail is running just fine and so is qmail because I can get mail no
> > problem with outlook.
> >
> > However, when I go to my domain/sqwebmail I get:
> >
> > Not Found
> > The requested URL was not found on this server.
> >
> > The view source shows:
> >
> > </frameset>
> >I've been trying to get this to work for about 2-3 weeks and haven't
> > gotten any further.cd sqwebmail-4.0.7make cleanmake

configure-check./configure --enable-cgibindir=/home/httpd/html/sqwebmail/cgi
> > -bin/ --enable-imagedir=/home/httpd/html/images/make
configure-checkmakemake