James A Baker scribbled the following on 10/31/2004 2:25 AM:

On Oct 31, 2004, at 00:56, Rick van Vliet wrote:

I've been trying to get this to work for about 2-3 weeks and haven't
gotten any further.cd sqwebmail-4.0.7make cleanmake

[...]

The webserver is running.
The domain is www.crowdness.com
Other pages run just fine.

But I just checked in and saw what you're getting blank page (view source gets what you do)...double-check the location of those images.

Well, Rick, I don't know where you're talking about "getting blank page" on his site... nor why Crowdness seemed to think it might work like it is set up currently.

Maybe he's changed his config again since you originally went there or something, Rick... Because as soon as I go to this URL:

http://www.crowdness.com/sqwebmail/cgi-bin/

(as inferred by his domain and the originally posted --enable-cgibindir setting)
Beyond that, and since I've never run sqwebmail with anything but Apache, all I can say is... "Good luck!"

-jab

Ack, Thanks James - I kept hitting http://www.crowdness.com/sqwebmail. Got blank page. but you're right - it looks just like you said. "interesting" setup. Thanks for that extra set of eyes. Wishing him luck, too. And an optical exam for me ;)

rick