Sorry, life got in the way, but I’m coming back to this discussion…

I think we should
* List all licenses per file in the sources package (as is done now)
* Only use GPL v2 in the compiled (binary) packages

The copyright is the same in both, but the license is in fact different.

In general, no part of a compiled Kamailio can be distributed under BSD. There
may be one of the internal libraries that could be unaffected by the GPL,
but anyway, when the customer links in in memory to Kamailio it’s still GPL.

/O