Hi Alex

> What DMQ sync issues with DB storage have you found? I haven't tried
> it myself, but I would imagine a promising approach would be to have
> a DMQ peer node whose sole purpose is to sync dialogs to a DB. Have
> you tried that? Has it not worked out?

We have two 'core' nodes handling everything that is not related to
registrar and location tasks.

Therefore the dialog module is used to gather cdrs, but to ensure
translated numbers are translated the other way on replies and many
more.

I noticed, when I restart kamailio after doing config changes, that
entries kept accumulating with each restart in the 'dialog' and
'dialog_vars' tables, never expiring even the next day, when the dialog
timeout we set to 12 hours should have made sure they got expired.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon- @ HomeOffice und normal erreichbar
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden