Hi Alex

> I'm not familiar with this latter usage of the dialog module. Could
> you explain that further?

That is not a module. We use the dlg_vars to store a lot of
information. I would love if there was a module taking care of symmetric
number translations in all messages. I think this is a common task.

Consider this situation (intentionally using invalid prefixes)

Interconnection uses e164 Numbers. eg: +41661234567 for
Switzerland and we use NPRN (number portability routing prefixes)
numbers to route ported numbers.
Customer uses 'national' notation of same number: 0661234567

Call from Customer:

RURI: 0661234567 (this is ported to NPRN 99052)