> On Jan 20, 2023, at 9:08 AM, Benoît Panizzon <benoit.paniz...@imp.ch> wrote:
>
> Therefore the dialog module is used to gather cdrs, but to ensure
> translated numbers are translated the other way on replies and many
> more.

I'm not familiar with this latter usage of the dialog module. Could you explain
that further?

> I noticed, when I restart kamailio after doing config changes, that
> entries kept accumulating with each restart in the 'dialog' and
> 'dialog_vars' tables, never expiring even the next day, when the dialog
> timeout we set to 12 hours should have made sure they got expired.

And you're sure you've got these modparams configured correctly for this
expectation?

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.p.update_period

https://kamailio.org/docs/modules/5.6.x/modules/dialog.html#dialog.p.db_mode

-- Alex