Hi John

> Those 5 vias remind me an old firmware of Cisco equipment. I think I found
> that
> once and solved with sems or something else acting as b2bua.

It's not a Cisco. It's an ARRIS CPE which used to be operated as
PacketCable CPE but for which also a SIP Firmware is available.

I would love to use Kamailio as Registrar, especially as NAT seems to
work much better directly on Kamailio compared to when we use our
commercial B2BUA SBC in between which completely messes up some
'multiple CPE behind same NAT IP' situations.

But we might have figured out, what breaks topos. It's when a call is
from one CPE to another, both on the same Registrar. So we have two
call legs with the same callID on one registrar and on one topos
instance.

May I ask what you used as B2BUA?

 Mit freundlichen Grüssen

-Benoît Panizzon-
--
I m p r o W a r e   A G    -    Leiter Commerce Kunden