Not sure if something changed but I was able to compile using this guide a
few weeks ago. I'm no expert in these things but it worked recently. Maybe
this could help you.

https://www.martinisecurity.com/guides/Deploying%20STIR%20SHAKEN%20with%20Kamailio.pdf

There was one small hiccup where I had to add a link on one section. It
wanted lib but when I compiled Kamailio 5.8 it was a lib64 folder.