Hi All,

I am looking at writing a lua function that would really benefit from accessing "variables" that I would have defined by using the #!define statement. Is this at all possible? I've tried looking at the documentation surrounding lua and kamailio, but I cannot see how I would access it. I thought I'd ask the list to see if anyone else may have attempted this.

for example, I may have

#!define INTERNAL_ADDRESS 1.2.3.4

Which I subsequently use through the the routing script to refer to the internal address I am listening on. Now I would like to try and access this "variable" from a lua script. Any pointers/tips/workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks