Hello,

On 3/23/12 2:00 PM, Asgaroth wrote:
I'll check this option out, thanks for the tip Alex.
it is a good way to do, $sel(...) are available in Lua, @... format not, but they are the same, just different access mechanism.

I guess the other option too, which I have not tried, is to possibly pass in the values as lua script parameters.

Yes, you can do that. You may need to use 'subst' instead of 'define' in order to be able to replace the token inside another string.

Exporting defines to Lua could be a good enhancement anyhow, I will think about and maybe add it in the near future.

Cheers,
Daniel